Monday, November 07, 2011

Invite me to Your Book Club--I Make Virtual Visits to Book Clubs!

I love connecting with my readers, even if I can't do so in person. If your book club makes Don't Leave Me This Way (or when I get back on my feet you'll be sorry) its selection, I'd be happy to join the discussion. And I promise, it will be a lively and irreverent one. You can ask me anything; I'm an open book. To invite me to attend your book club via Skype or phone, e-mail me at: pinheadpress@comcast.net
Check out these links for Q&A samplers. This one with my publisher, HarperCollinsPublishers And this one with the ADVANCE Book Club for Nurses

I look forward to joining your book club, if only for an evening. I always enjoy the interaction and the new friends I make!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home