Friday, November 04, 2011

I was interviewed by Harriet Cabelly, a life coach, for her November interview blog. Prior to becoming a life coach four years ago, Harriet was a social worker for 20 years in the NY school system and in private practice. The focus of her blog is people overcoming difficulties and how they grow through adversity. I had the good fortune of having her reached out to me for an interview. I think she captured my outlook perfectly. Please take a moment to visit and share her website which is chock-full of tips on improving your life. Look at it as your daily dose of inspiration!
http://rebuildyourlifecoach.wordpress.com/2011/11/01/interview-with-julia-fox-garrison/

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Harriet Cabelly said...

Hi Julia,
Thanks for the lovely mention. I loved talking with you - a real treat! Thank you for agreeing to this, and for your time, and for giving us all You.

11/05/2011 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home