Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Home Health Care - Traveling Angels!


I had the privilege of keynoting the Home Care Alliance (HCA) of Massachusetts Star & Innovators Banquet yesterday. I can’t say enough positive things about this alliance and all the agencies they support.

I want to bring the attention on this alliance and their members that they deserve. They are making a positive difference in helping citizens in their health care and daily lives. Many of these clinicians are mini-traveling-hospitals allowing people to be cared for in the comfort of their own homes.

The banquet attendees are merely a sampling of the clinicians who are often unsung heroes, but are no less exceptional in their services. These beautiful ‘stars’ exemplify compassion and dedication as they positively impact those they serve.

In presenting to this audience, I felt as though I was in a room full of ‘Mother Theresas’! They were warm and welcoming but also so receptive and enthusiastic in responding to my message of integrating humanity into health care. I know the attendees embody all the positive qualities, which I convey, in the care they deliver. It was such an honor to be in the presence of such stars--really angels on earth, and those that support them. I created this slide for my presentation to honor them. Yes, angels are here on earth, quietly traveling from home to home.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home